2021 Media Protocols and Policies – Lincoln Financial Field
The Eagles are committed to creating a safe, professional, helpful and respectful work environment for the media, as well as coaches, players, employees, and staff. The Eagles communications staff will work to accommodate you in accordance with the NFL’s media policy and these 2021 Lincoln Financial Field Protocols and Policies (the “Policies”), while seeking to foster a professional and productive atmosphere for all. These Policies will be in place until further notice. The Policies are subject to change without prior notice, including, without limitation, based on continued evaluations of the COVID-19 pandemic, including any requirements set forth by the NFL, federal, state and local government agencies and health officials. Please note that these Policies have been created based on guidelines established by the League, and after consultation with the Pro Football Writers of America (PFWA). Please review the following Policies that pertain specifically to media at Lincoln Financial Field and sign at the bottom to receive your credential.
Bob Lange, Senior Vice President, Communications – 215-339-6717 – BLange@eagles.nfl.com
Brett Strohsacker, Director of Public Relations – 215-339-6759 – BStrohsacker@eagles.nfl.com
Anthony Bonagura, Public Relations Manager – 215-339-6736 – ABonagura@eagles.nfl.com
John Gonoude, Public Relations Manager – 215-339-6768 – JGonoude@eagles.nfl.com
Alli Waddington, Public Relations Coordinator – 215-339-5465 – AWaddington@eagles.nfl.com
• In accordance with the protocols collectively bargained between the NFL and NFLPA (the “NFL-NFLPA Protocols”), media access to the press box, photo workroom, stadium playing field and sidelines, and post-game interview areas will only be available to media that are fully vaccinated (two weeks after an individual has received on injection of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two injections of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines). All media must provide proof of vaccination and undergo screening under the NFL-NFLPA Protocols prior to entering the premises.
• All media members applying for credentials will receive a DocuSign link via our new credentialing system to confirm proof of vaccination. You will only need to provide this information once.
Lincoln Financial Field Credentials and Parking:
• All media members attending games at Lincoln Financial Field require a game credential. These credentials must be visible at all times while in the building. To request a credential for Eagles home games, please visit the credential tab of the Eagles Media Center.
• Credentials will be provided to working media only. Due to space constraints, not all requests will be accommodated, but the Eagles will thoroughly review all requests.
• Requests for game credentials must be submitted at least one week prior to the game.
• Parking passes will be emailed to editors and producers to distribute to their staff.
• Freelance reporters seeking credentials must have their editor make the request through the Eagles online credential center.
• For non-football events at Lincoln Financial Field, please contact Anthony Bonagura for credentials or any other media-related inquiries.
Health Screening and Media Will Call/Press Entrance at Lincoln Financial Field:
• Credentialed media will be required to fill out a health questionnaire upon arrival at Lincoln Financial Field. This must be completed prior to entry into the stadium. If all questions are answered in such a way as to permit entrance to Lincoln Financial Field, you will receive a QR code to scan at the press
entrance. If you do not receive the QR code for entry, you will not be permitted to access Lincoln Financial Field and should contact the Eagles communications staff immediately. • Media attending games at Lincoln Financial Field must enter through the press entrance located on the west side of the stadium (on 11th street) across from the Wells Fargo Center. Credentials may be picked up at the Media Will Call window located to the left of the stairs at the Verizon Gate (on 11th street). Media Will Call, the press entrance and the press box will open approximately 3 hours prior to a game. Anyone picking up a pass from Media Will Call must have a government issued ID.
• Scan your QR code at the press entrance.
• A limited number of media members will be granted field access under the NFL-NFLPA Protocols. Photographers who are assigned to shoot in-game action will be granted a sideline credential and must pick up a tan NFL photography vest at the media entrance. The NFL will also issue field access arm bands to those media permitted on the field during the game.
• One pool camera per local TV station will be permitted to shoot the game (five maximum). These videographers must also pick up a vest at the media entrance.
• TV reporters and cameramen who wish to shoot pre-game activities and do stand-ups behind the end zone must obtain a yellow credential. Per the NFL’s broadcasting restrictions, those credentials allow access until one hour prior to kickoff at which point the field will be cleared. Access is extremely limited.
• Writers who have received television assignments that require pre-game field access must have an editor reach out to the Eagles communications staff at least 24 hours in advance. Access is extremely limited.
• TV reporters and videographers who have been granted pre-game field access to conduct stand-ups are not permitted to shoot video or photos in the tunnel at any point before the game.
• Media must enter and exit the field through the Southwest Tunnel. The tunnel will shut down prior to team introductions. During team intros, the Eagles will designate a specific area for photographers to be stationed.
The press box at Lincoln Financial Field is a working environment for media members and staff. Respectful behavior is expected at all times. Cheering, loud outbursts, or disruptive behavior of any kind is not permitted.
Each media member will be assigned a specific seat that will be clearly labeled. Assignments are posted on seating charts placed throughout the press box. If you have difficulty locating your seat, or did not receive an assignment, contact a member of the Eagles communications department. Due to space limitations, the seating area is reserved for working media and staff only. To request a different seating arrangement, please have your assigning editor submit a written request to a member of the Eagles communications staff.
Free wireless internet is available in the press box. Anyone who has an IT issue is encouraged to reach out to the Eagles communications staff. Launching a hotspot is not permitted as it will affect the wireless connectivity of others around you.
Locker Room Access/Media Availability:
Under NFL-NFLPA Protocols, the locker room will be closed to the media until further notice. Following a cooling off period, all media availability will take place in the post-game interview room or in another area designated by the communications staff. Media must remain physically distanced from players and Club personnel. Access is limited.
Wireless Radio Frequencies:
Requests for a dedicated wireless frequency must be submitted using the NFL’s Event Frequency Coordination System at https://EFC.NFL.NET. These requests must be made no later than 5 days prior to game day. Should requests develop after the deadline, requests will be coordinated in the order they are received.
The Philadelphia Eagles Event Frequency Coordinator is Tobias Poole. He can be contacted via email at EFCEagles@nfl.com.
Lost and Found at LFF
Guests inquiring about lost items should contact the Lost and Found Hotline at 267-570-4094 or send an email to email@example.com.
By accepting this credential, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to comply with the Policies, as well as the rules and Credential Use Conditions of the National Football League, which are available at https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/Credentials2021.pdf. In addition, I agree that I am providing the Philadelphia Eagles express written consent to receive recurring texts from the Eagles communications department using automated technology. If you wish to opt out, you must contact the Eagles communications staff.